Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

51 - “Undone” Leviticus 15-18

                         

The priests couldn't heal. All these regulations. How could they even remember. 

"And it was done."
As commanded by the Lord.
Leviticus 16:34.
All the preparations, done out of love for God.
All the regulations, done out of honor for God.
And what about my life?
Is it done?
Or am I undone?

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS, because I do not want to stay where I am.  I want this day to pass and I will be a little different in righteousness than I was yesterday.  May I live undone to myself.  And done to serving You.  For Your Glory!

PHOTO:  Undone.  But, Henry says: If we apply this to the spiritual leprosy of sin, 
it intimates that when we withdraw from those who walk disorderly, 
we must not count them as enemies, but admonish them as brothers. 

And I just love that thought.  The leprosy of sin---I've been made to feel that way.  Like a leper.  May I never count them as my enemy but treat them as a friend---and a friend gives admonishments, too.  

PHOTO:  Undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment