Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

"A Signal Token of His Presence" Genesis 27-29

What sets us up for dreams?  I wonder.
Since November 23rd, I've started having startling unspeakable nightmares, night terrors.
Last night it was four back-to-back.  Same theme:  death.
The ingredients of Jacob's dReAm: 
* a tumultuous journey; a guilty conscience; no place for his head *
A rock for a pillow. 
A ladder to climb.
God says:  I am Jehovah, the God of your father and your God.
I will not leave you until I have accomplished all the things I have promised to you.
God is everywhere upholding all things by His Power
but God was here in a special sense. 
A signal token of His Presence darting from the heavens.
Jacob didn't expect to meet God in such a place.
Remember Mary at Christ's elbow and she knew it not. John 20:13.
Genesis 28:16 God is in this place and I knew it not.
May we find Him today between this rock and a hard place for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment