Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2018

"Under The Fig Tree" 2 Kings 10-12, John 1:29-51

Unseen to Any Eye.
I am when I pray alone.
I knew you under the Fig Tree, said Jesus. John 1:
I knew you in the deepest sense.  I am with you.
You think you are not seen by this world.
You are fully seen by Christ.
Nathaniel wanted to see the Savior.
He was as close at hand as ever before.
He was in person.  And they had fits trying to read Him.
He was in the midst of their ordinary day.
He was right there. And they had fits realizing it was truly God.
Just like us, today...
We are fully seen.  He is here.
We are fully known. Right in the ordinary.
And that Messianic Presence in Nathaniel's life is right here in mine.
When did you know me?
Under the fig tree.
Not on the street corner.
Not on Instagram.
It's when you are in honesty of heart praying and worshipping and walking and living in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment