Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

"Working Servants and Waiting Servants" 1 Samuel 22-24 Luke 12:1-31

What do I give way to?
How people view me.
How many people follow me.
What others think of me.
What I have accomplished.
What I hold in my hand.

I wonder why the first things I thought about was not this>
What do I give way to?
Jesus, my best friend
What is the Word of God.
What is the Promises of God for me.
What is God doing in my life.
What does God think of me.
What is God's will.

Give caution to the winds of my sail.  Caution not to give way to the disquieting and perplexing cares of living life as an older adult.  Luke 12:31.  Take it as it is---don't pursue the necessary things of this world.  We are working servants but also waiting servants.  We wait for no man. Meanwhile. Take care of your very soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment