Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2017

November 24 "Let Light Shine Out of Darkness" 2 Corinthians 4

There is an incredible Story told to us and in us and through us.
There is an incredible Battle and my worst enemy is me, in me, over me, with me.
2 Cor 4:8
Hard pressed on every side; but not crushed.
Perplexed; but not in despair.
Persecuted; but not abandoned.
Struck down, but not destroyed.
Here is a church at Corinth who hears the Best News from Paul.
Here is a church at Corinth who struggles deeply by being satisfied in their culture.
They look like corinthians not Christians.
They twisted God's story into "a tale of relief and recovery
rather than redemption and restoration." Larry Crabb
Therefore,
since through God's mercy we have this ministry,
we do not lose heart.  4:1
Let the Light shine out of our darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment