Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

November 17 "Secrets in My Heart" I Corinthians 13

If I have the faith to move a mountain but don't carry love with it,
I. am. nothing. I Corinthians 13:2

One ounce of charity is more than moving mountains.
He is going to disown us if we deny what is going on in our lives.
You can't stand some people.
You avoid your mom.
You don't want to relate to the throw-aways,
especially to the elderly, like me.
We are quick to serve---sometimes.
Let's go feed the homeless and do our part.
Your hands may be open and your heart may be closed.
If you have no true love for God and goodwill to man,
the most costly things you do in life will avail you nothing.
Even suffering.  Even martyrdom.
"The outward carriage may be plausible,
when the inward principle is very bad.
Our principle may work us up to the hardest,
but we might never embrace the True Love.
Do we feel the "sacred heat" in our hearts?
Do I enter into the secrets of my own heart?
Do I treat others with ill will
in open defiance to the law of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment