Search This Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2017

July 12 "Don't Trust In Princes and Pastors" Psalm 146-150

We live in such a celebrity world, even a Christian celebrity world. If you haven't written a book, traveled the circuit, phenom on social media, you just haven't lived, have you? Not so at all. One of the most beloved people I know said to me that if my life turned out successful, then I would know that I had lived right. Not so at all. "Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save...blessed are those whose hope is in the Lord their God." Psalm 146:3 "His Pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor his delight in the legs of the warrior; the Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His Unfailing Love." Psalm 147:11 So, send Your Word. May Your Word run swiftly. Psalm 147:15. This world in which I live is out-of-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment