Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

March 1 "You Pass On What Is On Your Heart" Deuteronomy 5-7

The Lord heard when the Israelites spoke to Moses.
The Lord hears when I speak this day to my leaders.
Oh! That our hearts would be inclined to fear God and 
keep His Commands always, so that it may go well with us.
Deut 5:28-29

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and soul and strength.
These 10 commandments are to be on your heart.
Talk about them 
when you sit at home
when you walk along the road
when you lie down
when you get up.  
Write them on the doorframes of our homes.
Deut 6:4-6
And here is the secret for living and loving.

PHOTO:  It's a secret place I go to when I'm really in trouble. It's actually the campus where I work. God hears me here.  Yet, he hears me if I'm in my closet, in my bed, in my car.  Talk, Bev.

1 comment:

  1. 25 It will be righteousness for us if we are careful to observe all this commandment before the Lord our God, just as He commanded us.

    This was the curse of the law. We couldn't achieve this righteousness on our own.

    My prayer today:
    LORD, thank you for rescuing us from the law by your grace.

    ReplyDelete