Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 7 "4 Loaves 2 Fish" Matthew 13-14

Sometimes, against all odds, we feel like “We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish,” they answered. Matthew 14:17

Andrew asks the question of Jesus.  "What are they of so many"?  His focus was on the problem not the Power of a multiplying God.  What am I thinking about deeply?  Am I leaning in, trusting, that the God of all Hope will fill us with peace and joy as we trust Him, according to His Power.

I think what I have here in my hand is 4 loaves and 2 fish.  And it's not even reliable.  Nothing is off course.  Mighty Power is at work in me and you.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN 10,000 MOMENTS OF COARSE LOAVES AND DRIED FISH.  Help me to know what I deal with in my thoughts that stop the Sufficiency of Your Hand.  You can multiply to meet the needs of a football field of people.  Please take the 4 loaves and 2 fish in my hand and multiply---You have so done that for me through my depression.  You are Sufficient for what I face.

PHOTO:  What I see looks beautiful on the outside.  What I face inside looks dried and shriveled.  Impossible for anything to come of it.  Not with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment