Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 3 "Shelter in the Shade" Ezekiel 16-17

“‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will take a shoot from the very top of a cedar and plant it; I will break off a tender sprig from its topmost shoots and plant it on a high and lofty mountain. On the mountain heights of Israel I will plant it; it will produce branches and bear fruitand become a splendid cedar. Birds of every kind will nest in it; they will find shelter in the shade of its branches. 24 All the trees of the forest will know that I the Lord bring down the tall tree and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. Ezekiel 17: 22-24

This tribe of David will not be lost.  Nebuchadnezzar appointed one of David's relatives to sit on the throne.  No success here.  

The Lord here promises that He will take one and plant it and it will prosper.  
I Myself.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE US IN OUR 10,000 MOMENTS: And we know those who find shelter in the shade of Those Branches are transferred to a Kingdom of Light. Transfer us.   Converted sinners.  Splendid souls.  Raised up! Oh God!

PHITO: Our Capitol building. Raise us up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment