Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 1 "Just A Step Away" Ezekiel 9-12

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign Lord.’” Ezekiel 12:28.  Every jot.  Every tittle.  Yes.  It will be fulfilled.  May we take care of our business here on earth with blinders on. "There is but a step between us and an awful eternity; therefore it concerns us to get ready for a future state."

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN MY 10,000 MOMENTS OF LIFE.  This is about eternity and how I will live there.  Don't let me miss out on what You have for me here, there.

PHOTO:  Supernova.  A glorious world to live in.  Photo Cred:  Flickr Commons

3 comments:

  1. The glory of the Lord departed the temple. Sin was too great. Judgment was imminent.

    When God withdraws His presence, we are no longer in His provision and safety. We are no longer operating under the shadow of His Wing.

    His Presence is life. His presence is love. His presence is everything to us for satisfaction and joy and meaning.

    Without God's glory, there is no life and no ministry, no meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught just a glimpse of it at church today. It had only happened to me once before. I thiink all this suffering. Something happened. I know it. I Cor 2:2-4. Oh! That we know more the power of God! The presence of God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete