Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 26 "Eternal Redemption" Exodus 25-27

"And the Lord spoke to Moses ... "

Moses went into the midst of the cloud for a very long time.  
Moses experiences utterances too deep for words.
Moses descends and speaks only the things which God told him to specifically say to the children of Israel. 

Never before.
No house had ever existed for God.
This tabernacle, erected by Moses, will be a token of the Presence of God.
Right there smack dab next to their tents in the middle of a wilderness.
No more will they need to ask if God is with them?  He will be right there.
And the tabernacle will move with the tents.
This sacred place made with human hands are simply a "figure of the true." Heb 9:24

And one-day, today, there will be "a gospel-church pitched" by the Lord not by man.
And Christ will enter the Most Holy Place by His Own Blood,
obtaining Eternal Redemption for you and for me.  Heb. 9:12.
No more will we need to ask if God is with us.  He is right here.
Scripture interprets Scripture.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS today and forever all my days.  Because You are here.  And we move and have our very being in You.  Acts 17:28.  Oh, God! Surely You can change this heart of mine today to make me holy where I am not; to make me hungry where I am not; to make me happy where I am not.  Thank You for being right here this day.  The LORD is among us!

PHOTO:  

No comments:

Post a Comment