Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24 "Carried. In Love." Exodus 19-21

The intent of the passage is to take a look back at what God has delivered you from.  Then, interpret what He is saying to you this day.  Affectionate.  Strong.  Swift.  Supported.  Providential.  The pectoral muscles of the largest birds, the eagle, give great strength to the friends they carry.  Carried from all that danger of so many plagues.  Swooped to become holy.

"You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt,
and how I carried you on eagles' wings and
brought you to Myself."    Exodus 19:4

DEAR GOD, CHANGE ME IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS, Oh! That I may be able to look back and see how You have carried me to This Place where I am This Day.  A strong supported journey out of danger into Your Presence.

PHOTO:  Grasped.  Carried.  In Love.  Taken at a Moment where I know God is changing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment