Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19 "To The Purposes of God" Exodus 4-6

Do I really know that the Lord is concerned about me and sees everything that I am going through? Exodus 4:33.  May I know that deep down where it really counts.

Moses objects to being called to speak.  This statesman.  Claims to be no orator.  Called to be God's mouthpiece.  Acts 7:22, mighty in Word.  Straight to the purposes of God.  Deut 32:2 distilled like dew to my thirsty soul.  So, go.  And do the Word.

"Who gave human beings their mouths? 
        Who makes them deaf or mute? 
 Who gives them sight or makes them blind? 
Is it not I, the Lord? Now go; I will help you. . ." Exodus 4:11

DEAR GOD, CHANGE ME IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS, May I know deeply this day that You see what I am struggling with.  May I know deeply that You are concerned.  May I know deeply what to do.  Distilled like dew, let Your Words fall on me today.

PHOTO:  Melt our hearts, like snow in soon spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment