Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

December 13 Quiet in My Mind" i Thessalonians 3, 4


I Thes 4:11 that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business ...

"It is very desirable to have a calm and quiet temper, and to be of a peaceable and quiet behaviour. Satan is busy to trouble us; and we have in our hearts what disposes us to be unquiet; therefore let us study to be quiet." 

I think about this verse like every day. Am I moving quiet in my mind? Am I living quiet in my heart?

COME BOLDLY: Timeless Prayers
Dear Father, this Word reads me. Make me move quietly.  

PHOTO:  The sunrise this morning. And I was thinking about i Thes 4:11. 


1 comment:

  1. Jumped out my car this morn and this was the sight from the parking lot entering the school by the cupola. So touching.

    ReplyDelete