Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23 "Look Off" 2 Corinthians 4

"Look off" from what you see.  All these trials here are temporary.  This faith we hold is what gives us the power to make the right decisions and form the true judgments of how to move in love.

"The grace of faith is an effectual remedy against fainting in times of trouble." Matthew Henry.

For our light affliction, which is for the moment, works for us more and more exceedingly an eternal weight of glory; while we don't look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen.  2 Cor 4:17-18.   #eternalthings

Look off.

COME BOLDLY:  Timeless Prayers
Oh Father, it is so true.  I dwell in the place of looking at what is seen, what the world deems important, what I am not.  Make me look off---how can I humble myself under the Power of Your Great Name and Hand and Word and Love?  I am bombarded with this world of mine.  May I find what it means to walk in faith in the good times and the hard times.  What does it mean for me this day to "look off"?

PHOTO:  There are so many Beautiful Things in my life right now.  And so much sadness.  May I learn a little bit better this day to "look off" for these things I face are all temporary.


No comments:

Post a Comment